Urban Residential offer a Premium Rental Guarantee
Despite thorough referencing, sometimes a change of circumstance happens and rent arrears becomes a concern. Why not protect your rental income for peace of mind.
Working with our tenant referencing supplier Let Alliance, we can provide rent protection as well as covering the cost of any potential eviction in order to give you total peace of mind should the tenant stop paying rent.
What Rent Protection Offers:
- Let Alliance comprehensive tenant references
- Rent Guarantee protection, providing protection from day 1 of rental arrears on a Nil Excess basis
- Rent payable until vacant possession, even when this runs beyond the end of the tenancy agreement
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £50,000
Fingers crossed this never happens, however circumstances do arise in people’s lives meaning financial hardship might affect rental payments.
- Just sit back and relax, if a claim for rent protection is required you don’t need to be involved
- We handle that side of things for you with a dedicated legal specialist
- Our Premium Rental Guarantee is Nil Excess and payable until Vacant Possession
Please call our office for more information.